So I order from blade-soul.com which sell in game gold, and I didn't get any of your website gold when you website clearly wrote 24/7 support even live chat, delivery fast and I got nothing form you people, no one reply chat, email and you people ignore my chat and took my money without delivery any actual in game gold. Are you open to scam people because the way I saw you didn't delivery anything when I pay my money to you so your website is a lair maybe even fake review "complete order" on the blade-soul.com.

TamamShamoon wrote the review because of poor customer service at Blade Soul Com. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Blade Soul Com to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blade Soul Com blade and soul gold for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Blade Soul Com?

Comments